The Credit Corporation Group presently owns assets valued at over K1.0009 billion and operates offices in Port Moresby, Kokopo, Mount Hagen and Lae in Papua New Guinea, in Suva, Nadi, and Lautoka in Fiji, in Honiara in the Solomon Islands, in Port Vila in Vanuatu and in Dili in Timor-Leste.
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited commenced business in 1978 as a general finance company. It has grown successfully to become..
Company incorporated on 25 April, 1978. Business commenced in June at Four-Mile, Port Moresby. By year end shareholders’ equity…
Credit Corporation delivers a solid result – New strategic path focused on shareholder value creation Results highlights 33% increase in..
At Credit Corporation we are proud to play a role in contributing to community organisations and…
- Chattel Mortgage and Lease Finance for motor vehicles, heavy machinery, and plant and equipment for commercial and business use
- Specially tailored financial packages
- Attractive investment facilities.
- Era Matana – a major residential development in PNG
- Era Dorina – one of the largest, if not the largest executive residential estate in Port Moresby
- Credit House – a premier commercial address in Port Moresby.