Click to view/download Information Memorandum
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited listed on the Port Moresby Stock Exchange on the 24th August 2000.
See also Credit Corporation Share Value (CCP)
The Link Investor Service Centre gives you access to information about your shareholdings and the ability to update your details online.
See also Investor Service Centre
A further year of pleasing growth in total Group assets - total Group assets now exceed one billion kina - and increased profitability is recorded for 2012:
- Group core business cash operating profit for 2012 was K80.79 million, a steady increase from the 2011 result of K74.16 million;
- Group total assets reached K1,008.94 million, a significant increase when compared to the 2011 figure of K890.56 million;
- Shareholders’ equity reached K711.02 million up from K633.86 million; and
- A dividend payment totalling K31.74 million was distributed to shareholders during August 2012, this representing an increase of 25% when compared to the sum of K25.31 million distributed during 2011.
Our business performed exceptionally well in 2012, achieving a record core underlying profit in line with the guidance we provided. The growth of the Papua New Guinea economy, arising largely as a result of the ongoing US$19 billion Exxon Mobil led PNGLNG project has continued during 2012. This growth has laid the foundation for another highly successful year with our core business of finance and property enjoying continued demand and earnings growth. Whilst this demand is expected to level out during 2013 the Company is well positioned with a growing business and a very strong balance sheet..Read Full Report
Credit Corporation Annual Reports available from 2003 detailing business growth and performance. Downloadable in PDF format.
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2003
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2004
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2005
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2006
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2007
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2008
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2009
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2010
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2011
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2012