Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited listed on the Port Moresby Stock Exchange on the 24th August 2000.
See also Credit Corporation Share Value (CCP)
The Link Investor Service Centre gives you access to information about your shareholdings and the ability to update your details online.
See also Investor Service Centre
I am happy to report that the Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited Group continued to grow during 2011 with ongoing improvement in core business cash operating profit.
- Group core business cash operating profit for 2011 was K74.16 million, a pleasing increase on the 2010 result of K68.24 million.
- Group total assets increased from K849.55 million to K890.56 million.
- Shareholders' equity reached K633.86 million,
- A dividend totaling K25.31 million was paid to shareholders during August 2011, this being a significant 16% increase on the 2010 dividend payment of K21.79 million.
The Company has enjoyed another extremely successful year achieving excellent results in core underlying profit and shareholder growth. We have witnessed substantial improvement in the Papua New Guinea economy, driven largely as a result of the ongoing US$15 billion Exxon Mobil led PNGLNG project. This project has resulted in increased demand for both our core businesses of finance and property and whilst this demand is expected to level out during 2012 the Company is well positioned with a growing business and a very strong balance sheet.Read Full Report
Credit Corporation Annual Reports available from 2003 detailing business growth and performance. Downloadable in PDF format.
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2003
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2004
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2005
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2006
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2007
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2008
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2009
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2010
- Credit Corporation Annual Report 2011